Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Taste of Tuesday: Corn & Black Bean Salsa!

This is my new favorite side dish and it's SO healthy!! It's so good with grilled chicken or with tortilla chips!

Ingredients:
- Corn on the cob (2-3 ears)
- 1 can of black beans (drained)
- 1/2 small purple onion
- 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 2 Bell peppers
- 2 Limes, juiced
-  1 Avocado
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Tobasco
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper

Directions:
Grill corn and slice off of the cob
Drain & rinse black beans
Chop cilantro, and mix with Tabasco, cumin, olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper; stir well
Chop onion, bell peppers and tomatoes
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate
Once ready to serve, top with chopped avocado 



Want to Join Us?! YAY! Just follow these simple steps:
{E-Mail us for co-hosting opportunities!!}

1. Follow Ashley and I on Bloglovin'. And Kerry our fabulous co-host!
2. Post a recipe, picture of your meal, favorite restaurant or anything food related! {Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage}
3. Grab our button below and link back to our blogs.
4. Go meet some new friends and find some new recipes or restaurants to try!

Just a reminder: Please link back to both of our blogs, when linking up with Taste of Tuesday! We work hard on this linkup and it will only increase your (and our) exposure if we all help each other. From this point forward, if we notice that you're not linking back to our blogs we will have to delete your linkup. Sorry!

 Help us promote our new link up!  
Use the hash tag #tasteoftuesday on Instagram and Twitter and tag us! (IG: @ambarnhill and @jessicaselie) (Twitter @ambarnhill114 and @jessicaselie).  Oh! And if you tag us, we’ll re-tweet you! :)


Hope y'all are having a great week so far!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This looks so good and I love that you grilled the corn first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go lady this looks yummy and wedding dress friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this recipe! I think I'm gonna have to give it a try! So great for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks sooooo good!!! Perfect healthy side to any meal! I think I am going to add this to our next chicken breast meal night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks soooo good! I'm sad I haven't linked up in a few weeks. I've been cooking but not really taking pictures! ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum to the yum,yum!! My sister makes something like this and I die every time. I've gotta make it for myself! Great recipe :)

    ReplyDelete