Happy Monday! It feels like forever since I've blogged, but I am back and it feels so good! Last week was craziness.. Lots going on and I was in Chicago for most of it to get ready for a tradeshow. This weekend was full of quality time with the hubby and getting things done around the house.
1. Date night with lots of sushi and wine!
2. Saturday Tyler went to the gun show with my dad, so I caught up on Brothers and Sisters. Such a good series!!!
3. Saturday night we tried out a new restaurant, TruFire, and it was so good! The weather was SO nice, we ate on the patio.. here's what Tyler got.
4. Sunday we planted some flowers in the backyard, which makes it feel more home-y.
5. Sunday consisted of yard work with a side of more yard work... this was my reward/bribe to finish the last bit!
6. We heated the pool this weekend, so we could enjoy it a couple of weeks sooner than normal. After all of the yard work, beers and pool time was much needed and well deserved!
What did y'all do this weekend? Have a great day! :)
Linking up with Sami's Shenanigans, Life of Love, Lipgloss and Crayons, Life of Meg and Join the Gossip.