Happy Friday...for two reasons! One, I'm back from Chicago and enjoying this amazing 80 degree weather and two, It's the freaking weekend!
The always fabulous Whitney has started the #backthatazzup Friday, which, I must say, is the best idea since sliced bread. This is one of my all time fave songs and I literally just start dancing when it comes on! Even at work, at my desk...
1. Tyler and I went to Giordano's and it was amazing! Tyler got the Chicago deep dish, which I had 2 bites of and couldn't take anymore. I opted for the pepperoni thin crust topped with arugula.. I'm obsessed with arugula on Pizza!
2. After a long day of working, freezing and being sick, I decided it was appropriate to order room service and do absolutely nothing all night - except watch a Castle marathon...and when that was over, I turned to a Duck Dynasty marathon. Perfect night, if you ask me!
3. I know this might not be that big of a deal to some of you, but to this Texas girl it was!
4. To say the least, this piece of art is interesting. Kind of creepy to fall asleep to and wake up to all of these Pokemon's in a tree looking at you...
5. I hate, loathe, despise packing and I rarely pack the night before a trip.. it's usually the morning of (which is how I packed for the trip TO Chicago), but not this time. This time I was packed and ready by 8pm the night before. All-in-all, I was ready to get the heck out of dodge, err Chicago.
I hope y'all have a great weekend! We plan on doing yard work and cleaning the pool - umm gross. I'm sure we'll make up for our domesticated-ness with a date night and some much needed retail therapy.