Thursday, June 27, 2013

Blog Sale, Continued!

 Calling all Kendra Scott lovers! I've got one pair left and you don't want to miss out! These have only been worn once - I know... shame on me. Instead of sitting in my drawer, I want to give these pretties a great set of ears home - where they'll be worn!

If you're interested, please e-mail me at blissfullymiller@gmail.com. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis so don't delay! There will be a flat $7 added to your order for shipping. PayPal is preferred for payment.

Dakota Earrings in Turquoise

Happy Thursday, loves!! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How are you able to put them up for sale TWICE?
    You have much more self control than this lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those are so cute!! Love your blog! I'm your newest follower from the link up. :)

    ReplyDelete