Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Monday, loves! This weekend was full of shopping, baby shower shenanigans, family and poolside fun. I was on a mission this weekend to find shorts and after looking on Saturday, I finally found some on Sunday - 6 pairs to be exact! I'm in shorts heaven! Saturday afternoon was spent celebrating baby Isabella at Rita & Diego's baby shower. Seeing all of the cute baby stuff makes me want a baby! Not yet, though.. Sunday was spent visiting with my grandma and parents, then more shopping. We did break our "no cooking" streak and came up with this awesome meal - grilled chicken with corn & black bean salsa.. to die for!! Recipe will be on the blog soon!


Have a great day!

Linking up with Sami's Shenanigans and Join the Gossip.

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Woohoo SHORTS! Love a good pair of summer shorts. stopping by from the linkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the hardest time finding shorts..I swear they just don't fit me right- yay for you finding some!! Glad you had a great weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, I found your blog from the weekend linkup. The grilled chicken and corn & black bean salsa looks delish! Looking forward to seeing the recipe. I'm a new follower. Looks like you had a great weekend!
    ~ Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for that recipe. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dinner looks phenom! Recipe for us better be in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for shorts! Your dress is so cute & you look gorgeousss :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving finally finding what you are looking for, i tend to wear a bunch of dressing since I can never find shorts I like on me. That chicken looks delish can't wait for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dish looks to delicious! I can't wait for the recipe. I'm in this avocado crave lately.

    And your post reminds that I need to go buy more shorts, too. It's summertime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is adorable! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang, lady. Six pairs!? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED that recipe! It looks SO freaking good!

    ReplyDelete