Friday, June 7, 2013

10 facts about me, according to the bestie!

Hello Friday! Today we're having an employee appreciation luncheon at work and we get to leave right after the luncheon's over.. woo woo!! I see a much needed mani/pedi in my future!

 Earlier this week, Allison posted 10 facts about her, according to her hubby. I loved the idea so much that I decided to do the same thing, but from my bestie's perspective! Paige and I have been friends for over 20 years.. so it's safe to say that she knows me better than most. She's the sister I never had and I can tell her anything in the world and she will give me her honest opinion - every.single.time. Love her so much!

Since it's #backthatazzupfriday, I wanted to play a song that screams Jess & Paige - and the Spice Girls do just that! We would jam to this at the lake just riding in the golf cart. And we would create pretty amazing trampoline routines to this song! It even played at my wedding, and was just as amazing as we remember it.

                                                            Wannabe by Spice Girls on Grooveshark
 

I've got some great oldies, but I'll save those for her b-day post in August! :)
Here's what she had to say!
1. Horrible golf cart driver!
This might have been true when I was 10, but not today! She only fell out of the cart once and she didn't even get hurt or cry.
2. Takes insults to her dogs personally
Who wouldn't! I know all the furbaby mommas out there will back me up! Paige dislikes male dogs... for no reason. Don't hate on my babies!
3. Will absolutely NEVER pass up a chance to shop, for anything, anywhere, with anyone
So true. I love me a good shopping trip... even if it's not for me! I can help others spend their money too.
4. Once was a professional mud-pie maker
Ah, this brings me back. Yes, we would make mud pies at my grandparents house and try to pass them off as chocolate and get the other kids to eat it. It worked once, and I got in trouble... because I'm the oldest. 
5. Obsessive over Pure Barre
Absolutely the best workout I've ever done! I've lost inches and look so much more toned!
6. Wets her pants more than anyone I know
Oh.my.gosh. So embarrassing, but so true. When we are together, we just laugh...so hard that I pee my pants.
7. Must have the dishwasher loaded in a particular way...Always. 
Call me anal, OCD...I don't care! The forks have their spot with the other forks and the plates need to line up tallest on the outside to the smallest on the inside. Our new house, which came with a new dishwasher, totally threw me for a loop, but I have my system now!
8. Loves herself a good girls night
Girls nights are just a must - no matter if you're married, dating or single. It's good for the soul to laugh and be with your best girlfriends. 
9. Used to practically live with my family, was once on our family's Christmas card
The good ole days! If Paige wasn't at my house or with my family at the lake, I was at her house or on vacations with her fam! That Christmas card... we were rockin' the Mickey Mouse Christmas attire! {look for this pic on a #tbt!}
10. Hit on her husband for the first time at a bar!
Yes, the first time I hit on Tyler was at a bar... in Vegas - Studio 54 to be exact. But, we met at work and we were on a work trip... I had known him for about 3-months, got a few drinks in me and I hit on him. I'm so glad I did, too! :)



I hope y'all enjoyed these little facts about me! What do y'all have going on this weekend? We are going to have some friends over for pool, food and drinks and do some projects around the house.

Have a  great weekend!

Linking up with the always fab Whitney.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love this! You're so silly!!! Glad I get to experience all these things first hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took my first Pure Barre class a few days ago! I signed up for the unlimited month so I will be heading back there several more times! How long did it take you to start noticing results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed results after 10 classes, but didn't measure myself (for results) until class 20! I recently took my 50th class and I measured my results.. I will have a post about that next week! :)

      Delete
  3. So funny! When you pee in your pants from laughing so hard, I think the whole peeing part is excused hahah! :) P.S. You and your bestie are just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 is exactly why we are besties!! I will never, ever pass up a shopping trip and have no problem spending everyone else's money too! And I love #6 too. :) Y'all are GORGEOUS! And I love seeing how y'all always had the same length hair over the years, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Umm I love all of these facts!! I love that you had your bestie do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl I never pass up a shopping trip for ANYTHING. Oh you need silver napkin rings? Gimme your card and I am on it! Cute post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pee when I laugh too hard too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was such a cute post! I've been friends with my two best friends forever too! They know all the secrets! I am with you on #2 and #7. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! I may just have to give it a try. And wow - over 20 years?! That is crazy!

    Jasmine
    www.southern-cafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete