Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blog Sale: Kendra Scott Earrings!

Hi pretties!! We are past the hump and one day closer to FRIDAY {happy dance}! I have a little treat for y'all... I'm selling some earrings! Why?? Well - you know when you see something and you just HAVE to have it, but then you never wear it? Well, that was me for these lovely KS earrings. I bought them and then they just sat in my jewelry drawer, not getting used. I probably wore each pair once within the last 6-8 months.. so I'm giving y'all the chance to scoop them up and give them a better home!

If you're interested, please e-mail me at blissfullymiller@gmail.com and let me know which pair you want! This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis so don't delay! There will be a flat $6 added to your order for shipping. PayPal is preferred for payment.

Ryanne Earrings in Green.

Dakota Earrings in Turquoise

 Happy Thursday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You're killing me right now! I love both of these, but don't NEED to buy anymore earrings. I guess I could just get more piercings so I could wear more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA to Jordon's comment. I literally just laughed out loud at that one. I think we all need to purchase some KS earrings on our little trip!! EEEKKK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so tempting! I need to get me some KS earrings! Let's see if I can talk Darren into buying me these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete