Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bathroom Facelift!

 
I seriously have a hate-hate relationship with the boring 'Builder's Beige'! Our guest bathroom was all sorts of beige, in all the wrong ways... I mean how depressing can a bathroom be?! A few weekends ago, Tyler and I tackled this baby - ceilings and all! We didn't want a single trace of the boring beige that consumed our guest bathroom. It's ah-mazing the difference a little paint makes!!

Ceiling Paint Color: Cream in my Coffee




We are ecstatic with the results of our bathroom facelift! But, this room's not finished yet...
To-Do's:
- Paint
- New light fixture
- Hang floating shelves
- Frame out the mirror
- Paint the cabinets
- Update vanity hardware
- Change out all fixtures to oil rubbed bronze
- New shower curtain (that's ceiling height)
- Purchase new linens
- Update decorations
- Install granite counter top 


What rooms have you been updating? Have any plans to give your bathroom a makeover? 
Have a great Tuesday!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I can't wait until I have a house & can do fun projects like this!

    ReplyDelete