Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Link-Up Announcement!!

I am especially excited about today! Why, you ask?! One week from today I am joining forces with Ashley @ Let’s Get Bananas for our weekly Link-Up {Taste of Tuesday}!! March 5th – be there! This link up will allow you to share your favorite recipes, meals, what you ate over the weekend, favorite restaurants to go to… pretty much anything related to food! Sounds pretty amazing, right?! We think so! Ashley and I can’t wait to see your restaurant favorites and what you’ve been cooking and eating!

Before we kick off our link-up, I thought I’d share what Ashley and I have in common. We “met” recently and became instant friends! We e-mail/text daily and her blog is a daily read of mine!

We’re both Newlyweds!

We’re both Texans – born and raised!


We both have 2 fur babies!

 We both love San Francisco!

We are OBSESSED with Kendra Scott jewelry!


 Our husbands went to A&M!


 Now I’ll turn it over to Ashley so you can get to know her a little more! She’s awesome and so down-to-earth, so I know you’ll adore her! Be sure to follow her on Instagram {ambarnhill] and twitter { @ambarnhill114 }!  
 ______________________________________________________________________________________

 Hi everyone!  I’m so happy to be guest posting over here today.  Here are a couple random facts about me…

•    My nails feel naked if they aren’t painted
•    I’m just a little obsessed with leopard print
•    I still wear my retainer to bed every night… #superattractive
•    I put pj’s or sweats on as soon as I walk in the front door
•    Heels are this girl’s best friend
•    I’ve had glasses since I was 3 and contacts since 3rd grade
•    I sleep with a fan on 365 days a year
•    My ankles pop when I walk on tile or wood floor
•    Sometimes I snort when I laugh
•    I have a freckle on one eyeball

Come visit me over at Let’s Get Bananas!  See y’all next week for Taste of Tuesday!


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. AAHHHHH!! Meee too!! The 5th can't come soon enough! :)

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog through Ashley's!!! I can't wait to read more!!! I live in Houston but from the DFW area - my family still lives there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! Thanks so much for stopping by! What part of DFW are you from?

      Delete
  3. You sound like my cup of tea! I found your blog through Ashley :) I can't wait to join in on the Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you're too sweet! Can't wait to see what you post!

      Have a great day!!

      Delete
    2. Yayyy!!! My two blog besties can be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I, too, sleep with a fan 365 days a year. There should be a Facebook group for us or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for your new link up, that would have been perfect for my post today even! I'm a new follower, can't wait to see what else you have in store :)

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lacey!! O M G! I just checked out your blog and that salad looks delicious!! Can't wait for you to link-up :)

      Delete
  7. So excited for this link up to start!!! I live about an hour and a half from San Francisco.. my hubby and I enjoy Giants games frequently throughout the year. Can't wait for the first link up next week and to get to know some foooood! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! We try to make it to some sort of sporting event while we're there! We've been to a Nuggets game and to an A's game so far! The Giants weren't playing at home the 2 times we were there. Can't wait for you to link up! :)

      Delete