Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIWW: Color Block + Leopard!

Hello Wednesday! After having not one, but two Monday's this week - I'm welcoming today with open arms! 

Do you ever have a moment where you're looking in your closet, and it's full of clothes, but you have nothing to wear?! Story of my life. I had an idea of what I wanted to wear.. skinnies, boots with heels and this color block shirt. I just needed a blazer or cardigan to complete the look. I put a blazer on, come out and Tyler says "ummm... I don't think that goes together". Guys. No style adventure whatsoever. So I go back and pick 3 cardigans, bring them out to get his opinion. Once I got his attention (from the golf game that was on), he chose the leopard. He's a keeper :)

Here's what I put together for a super casual date night - perfect for dinner and live music!







Happy Wednesday and YAY for this week being half over!!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEE this outfit!!! I need those boots! Love how the back of them "dip"! Come dress me every day please?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!!! I think we need to plan a shopping weekend.. with a break for mani/pedi's!! :) Let's get on it!

      Delete
  2. I totally adore this look! Norhing better than a nice wine/maroon color with leopard! I also love-love-love your necklace and boots.

    - Marissa @ Just Being Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa!! I think Express still has the necklace!! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit! I have BR skinnies too; they're my favorite jeans right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!! They're right up there with my Paige and 7's... WAY more cost effective!! :)

      Delete
  4. I am a huge sucker for leopard and what's even better are the colors you chose with it. Such a huge compliment to your hair color. :) and I'm going to be dreaming about your necklace tonight lol!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red with that leopard. That cardi is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda!! The earrings are Kendra Scott - I totally forgot to mention that in the post!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. I love this outfit, especially the cardi. I am dying to get my hands on a Kendra Scott bracelet, we all know I love my bracelets! I need to buckle down and get one. So glad we found each other's blog.
    Cortne
    cocoinmagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your cardigan! I've been obsessed with leopard print for a hot minute, and I love seeing it with red! Now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm visiting from Mingle Monday (a little late, but better late than never) and I must say I love your blog. I love the way you styled you leopard cardigan, I struggle with leopard print. I'm definitely going to be a new follower of Blissfully Miller!

    ReplyDelete