Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting: Recipe Edition!

Happy Wednesday! I am so excited that this week is half over.. it's been a C R A Z Y one! 

As you know, I'm a food lover... but my cooking skills - well I can cook a mean spaghetti, taco salad and baked chicken... with various sides. But I want to branch out and cook out of my comfort zone! These dishes are on my "to-do" list to cook and master! Don't they look delish?!

 Eggplant Marinara Flat-bread
Source: annies-eats.com via Jessica on Pinterest
 Baked Crab Rangoon
Source: Weight-Watchers-recipes.net via Jessica on Pinterest
Baked Zucchini Sticks and Sweet Onion Dip
Source: kingarthurflour.com via Jessica on Pinterest

 Asian Beef

Source: savorysweetlife.com via Jessica on Pinterest
 Prosciutto, Spinach and Pasta Casserole
Source: bhg.com via Jessica on Pinterest
 Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
Source: mmmisformommy.com via Jessica on Pinterest
Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
Source: thecomfortofcooking.com via Jessica on Pinterest

What recipes are you planning to cook? Have you tried any of the dishes above?

Let's get this week over with!! Have a great day!


Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple.




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Those all look delish! I expect to see all of these posted on our new link up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh everything on here looks so good! I think maybe I'm just hungry. haha. Stopping over from Living in Yellow! I live in Oklahoma, so we're in the same part of the country :) Yahoo for the south(ish). Have a great day! www.theladyokieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Just dropped by your blog and I'm loving it!

      xoxo,
      Jess

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Your recipes look ah-mazing!! I can't wait to try a few! :)

    ReplyDelete