Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting: Recipe Edition!

Happy Wednesday! I am so excited that this week is half over.. it's been a C R A Z Y one! 

As you know, I'm a food lover... but my cooking skills - well I can cook a mean spaghetti, taco salad and baked chicken... with various sides. But I want to branch out and cook out of my comfort zone! These dishes are on my "to-do" list to cook and master! Don't they look delish?!

 Eggplant Marinara Flat-bread
Source: annies-eats.com via Jessica on Pinterest
 Baked Crab Rangoon
Source: Weight-Watchers-recipes.net via Jessica on Pinterest
Baked Zucchini Sticks and Sweet Onion Dip
Source: kingarthurflour.com via Jessica on Pinterest

 Asian Beef

Source: savorysweetlife.com via Jessica on Pinterest
 Prosciutto, Spinach and Pasta Casserole
Source: bhg.com via Jessica on Pinterest
 Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
Source: mmmisformommy.com via Jessica on Pinterest
Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
Source: thecomfortofcooking.com via Jessica on Pinterest

What recipes are you planning to cook? Have you tried any of the dishes above?

Let's get this week over with!! Have a great day!


Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple.




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Those all look delish! I expect to see all of these posted on our new link up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh everything on here looks so good! I think maybe I'm just hungry. haha. Stopping over from Living in Yellow! I live in Oklahoma, so we're in the same part of the country :) Yahoo for the south(ish). Have a great day! www.theladyokieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Just dropped by your blog and I'm loving it!

      xoxo,
      Jess

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I love this idea! I do something similar on my blog called What I've Been Cooking.. http://jldphotographblog.com/2012/10/01/what-ive-been-cooking-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your recipes look ah-mazing!! I can't wait to try a few! :)

      Delete