Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIWW: Stripes and Links


 Happy Wednesday! It feels so good to be back posting about outfits... I've been sick with a sinus infection since last Monday, so my outfits have consisted of sweats and more sweats. That being said, I haven't really been able to do laundry or get to the cleaners - so I went to the dress section of my closet. I'm still not 100%, so comfort and little effort was key this morning. This is a super casual dress, but since I paired it with a blazer, it dressed it up enough for work. It's going to be in the 70's today in Dallas (gotta love TX weather!) so I opted for boots without tights. This is definitely one of my new favorites!!

Budget Breakdown:
Dress from Target: $19.99
Blazer from The Limited: $129.99 
Boots from Nordstrom: $119.00 
Link Necklace from Ann Taylor: $9.99 (on sale)

The blazer and boots are a bit pricey, but these are staple pieces in my wardrobe and well worth the money. I've had the blazer for 4+ years and the boots for over 2 years.. Well worth the investment and I can honestly say that I've gotten my money's worth out of them!
Have a fabulous day!! 

 button


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!! I'm obsessed with striped dresses and boots right now and this is right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have that same dress from Target and I love it! I am always looking for new ways to wear it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Limited and Target are two of my fave places! Love the outfit!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole look but especially loving that necklace! So simple and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    Here's what I wore... first time linking up!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-via-pleated-poppy.html

    ReplyDelete