Friday, January 11, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!! This is my first H5FF post, since I'm a newbie when it comes to blogging!  I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. I'm also linking up my Instagrams with Life Rearranged! Be sure to follow me: jessicaselie

1. There's nothing better than getting Kendra Scott jewels in the mail! Oh, and ladies!!! She is having an additional 15% off of sale items.. so what are you waiting for?! 

 2. I love surprise lunch dates with my hubby! Panang Curry is officially my new favorite dish - need to make this ASAP!

3. Well, I accepted a challenge to lose 10 pounds in 35 days this past Tuesday (read about it here)! And, I'm proud to say that I've worked out everyday since! Jillian was my personal trainer on Wednesday night. I still can't move!!

 4. I have officially changed my name (after 4-months of being married)!! Now that life has calmed down and my travel schedule for work has subsided until March, I am officially Jessica Miller in the system!! EEK!

5. Last night involved working out (gotta keep up with the challenge) and wedding thank you's. I know, I know.. another thing that I've been slacking on, but they are finally in process!!

What did your week consist of? It was an extremely productive week in the Miller house!! Hopefully the productivity will last through the weekend - since we still have Christmas decorations to take down... 

Have a fantastic weekend!! :)

Photobucket
What is your High Five for Friday?! Link up with From My Grey Desk
life rearranged
Linking up with Life Rearranged.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from H54F! Way to go on your 10 pound challenge! I have a few Jillian videos that I use as well...very effective! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 10 in 35! Jillian and I have a Love-Hate relationship. I have done her Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred. Both suck, but work if you stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I did the 30 Day Shred on Saturday and I am DYING! LOL The DO work though, so it's worth it!. Thanks for the follow :)

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! I'm now following you on Bloglovin. I found you from the Kinch Life (:

    Kaitlyn
    www.wifessionals.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kaitlyn! Thanks so much!! I just started following your blog.. it's adorable!! :)

      Delete