Thursday, January 3, 2013

Outfit of the Day


Blouse // Nordstrom; Skinny Jeans // Banana Republic

Do you ever wake up in the morning and just want to wear sweats to work?? Well that thought crosses my mind every. single. day. on a weekly basis, and this morning was no exception. I opted for skinnies, boots and a loose fitting top instead. It's been a slow week at work due to the holidays, so I made the executive decision to wear jeans. This past weekend we went to Nordstrom's and I stumbled upon this blouse (and a few other items, too).

Steve Madden Boots // Nordstrom

"Mrs" necklace // Kate Spade; Danielle Earrings in Slate // Kendra Scott
I absolutely love my "Mrs" necklace. Tyler got this for me as my 'day of' wedding gift. It's perfect by itself and with other necklaces. It is definitely a staple in my wardrobe. And the earrings! How can you go wrong with anything Kendra Scott - I adore her jewelry! These gems were a gift from my bestie, Paige. The slate gray goes with everything - perfect gift!
 
Bangles // J Crew Outlet; Watch // Michael Kors; Drop Necklace // Banana Republic Outlet





Typical me. In my defense, Riley was up-to-no-good up stairs!



Our sweet baby girl.

I absolutely love this outfit! The top has blue, gray, black, yellow and coral in it - so the possibilities are endless! I can think of at least 6 different options for this blouse - pencil skirts, ankle pants and shorts - just to name a few... So stay tuned!

Happy Thursday!!

Photobucket

2 comments: