Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WIWW: Red, White and Black


Top // Francesca's; Vest // Nordstrom; Red Skinnies by Paige Denim // Nordstrom; Black Flats // Tory Burch
I am currently obsessed with the black, red and white color combo! Who's with me?! I have been dying for a classic black/white polka shirt/sweater.. anything! Francesca's finally got this shirt back in stock and I jumped on the chance to order it online. 

Budget Breakdown:
Polka Dot Top: $38
Vest: $34
Red Skinnies: $169
Black Flats: $195
KS Earrings: $75

This outfit is partially practical and partially sticker shock. My logic.. The jeans and the flats are staple pieces in my wardrobe and I, by far, have gotten my money's worth out of them! Plus, the jeans were a B-day gift last year and the shoe's were a Christmas gift this year, thanks to my amazing husband! A little FYI when  getting Paige jeans.. order a size down because they do stretch. By far my favorite jeans and up there with Citizens and 7! :)

Darby Earrings in Eagle // Kendra Scott

Do you have a favorite color combo? How do you pair black, red and white? Have a fantastic Wednesday!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is definitely one of my favorite color combo's! It works so well all year round!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! (both the look, and the color combo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog! The black and white blouse is adorbs!!! Is this even a word?? HAHA! I'm hosting an outfit linkup- you should totally shop by and linkup this outfit, becuase I love it THAT much!!

    Alisa
    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alisa!! I just linked up with you!! :) BTW.. I LOVE your blog!!

      Delete