Friday, January 4, 2013

My First Insta-Friday!

TGIF! This past week/weekend was full of family, shopping and relaxation. We went to Houston for the long weekend to spend some time with Tyler's family. It was a blast! We came back on Monday so we could have the entire Tuesday to do absolutely nothing before going back to reality, AKA work. Here's my week of Instagram's - Enjoy!

I have been on a leopard kick lately.. more of an obsession really. Anyways, I decided to pair my leopard scarf with a black sweater, red skinnies and my new TB flats (thanks babe!).
I had been wanting a pale purple nail polish for the longest. We were in Houston visiting Tyler's family - shopping for groceries at HEB and I find THE color! OPI - Planks A Lot.
I am in love with this entire outfit! My chambray shirt goes with literally everything! I decided to pair it with hunter green skinny jeans and brown boots.
This little guy just melts my heart! He was MIA and of course we thought he was getting into something. We found him laying on the couch, buried in pillows. He was exhausted from his trip to my parents house! Precious.
I officially started blogging on January 2nd! Definitely the highlight of my week!! I absolutely adore my design!! Aubrey Kinch of The Kinch Life Designs is ah-mazing at what she does and so much fun to work with! I highly recommend her if you're needing a blog design. :)
Ahh, sushi! I know that I mentioned not going out to eat as much in this post, but when Tyler is out of town it's hard to cook for just me! So, naturally, I had a girls night that included wine and sushi.
For the details on this #ootd, click here!
I finally caved and bought this cutie at Anthropology. Technically, we aren't buying any decorations for the house until we are completely unpacked.. Oops. My logic - I know we don't have this in any of our unpacked boxes. ;)

life rearranged
Linking up here, for today's post.


What have y'all been up to this week? Have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your pooch is the cutest!
    Looks so content and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are all your outfits! Can you come pair some outfits from my closet for me?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'd be happy to help with some outfit pairings! Send me pics of your fave tops, bottoms (jeans, leggings, skirts) and accessories and I'll put some things together! :)

      xoxo,
      Jessica

      Delete