Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting: Hair Edition!


Happy Wednesday! I decided to do a Hair Edition, since I'm getting my hair done this evening and I have absolutely no clue as to want I want done... So Pinterest inspiration is needed!! Highlights/Low-lights are a definite and I'm debating getting my hair cut back to collarbone length, or even a bit shorter. EEK!! I've been growing my hair out for over a year now (it had to be long for my wedding up-do, duh), but now it seems like all I do is wear it naturally curly, which I'm not fond of, or it's up in a pony tail.
Me with short and long hair - for comparison!


I am loving Selena Gomez's hair! It's not too short or too long. It's definitely a less dramatic choice...
Source: hairstyles123.com via Jessica on Pinterest.


Nicole Richie is rocking this longer bob with side bangs! This is the collarbone length that I'm debating.. I don't think I could rock the bangs, though. Too much maintenance.
Source: plamgirlshop.com via Jessica on Pinterest.


Jenny McCarthy looks stunning in this cut! She was my inspiration a few years back, when I decided to chop off my hair.
Source: autohairinspired.blogspot.com via Jessica on Pinterest.

Short hair really suites Katie Holmes! I love the cut.. it's fun and flirty, yet put together.
Source: images.search.yahoo.com via Jessica on Pinterest.

LOVING this look!
Source: Bloom.com via Jessica on Pinterest.

So.. what should I do?! Stay longer, like Selena's look or rock Nicole's bob?? I would love to hear your thoughts & suggestions!! Have an amazing day!

Linking up with The Vintage Apple.
Linking up with I Am Pisces.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Well I personally LOVE short hair. I think I like the cuts more, but still! Be careful with bangs! They are a little more maintenance and a pain to grow out. I made the mistake in August, and still paying the price! Just know that hair grows! And the shorter the hair, it typically grows faster!

    Good Luck! Can't wait to see what you decide to go with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jenny & Katie's cuts! I love short hair too & judging by your pictures up there with short cuts you wear it well! I'm pretty sure I want to go cut my hair off now lol

    Newest follower from the OHP! link up :)

    Lacey @ And They Call Me Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the short bob pictures! Im a new follower and cant wait to check out more of your blog!

    Stop by and say hello when you get a chance!
    Clara

    www.walking-inthe-light.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just stopping by from the FTF blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like. Your hair looks super cute both ways, don't think you could go wrong.

    xoxo,
    Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete