Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OOTD: Coral, Cream & Black Stripes

Top // Loft; Black Skinnies // Banana Republic; Flats // Tory Burch
 Happy Tuesday! This past weekend my mom and I went shopping , with a long list of wants and needs (you might have read about our adventure here)!  We passed by The Loft and noticed they were having a huge sale! 50% off all sale items and 50% off select new items. I had never been in or shopped at The Loft! It's my new fave store!!! I picked up this top, along with 4 others!



"Mrs" Necklace // Kate Spade; Black Necklace // Unknown (gift); Bangles // Nordstrom; Watch // Michael Kors
Darby Earrings in Eagle // Kendra Scott
Leather Jacket // Banana Republic Outlet
It's snowing in Dallas!!


Top View.

 This top is super cute and comfortable! It's hard to see in the pictures, but the top has ruffles on the sides, making it fun and girly! This top is perfect to layer a cardigan over in the winter or wear by itself in the summer. I love versatility in an outfit!

Have a fantastic day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment